I’m using these features to “pimp” Ableton’s stock effects every day so if you’re looking for some free Ableton racks you definitely came to the right place! Click on the button below to start your free download and make sure to read the entire post for further details. You may also like this list of free Ableton templates. This free pack features 45 expertly crafted Ableton effects racks (channel strips) for mixing and sound design. They will be a great starting point and surely speed up your production process. With these racks, you can instantly turn any dry preset or sample into a fully processed and ready to go sound. Sidebrain has kindly made available over 50 free Ableton effect racks. As part of his “Free Rack Wednesday” blog posts you can expect racks to help you make drum fills, sculpt transients, make future bass, techno and much more.
Ableton Racks are awesome! They allow you to group effects or instruments, map multiple parameters to a single macro and create parallel chains. I’m using these features to “pimp” Ableton’s stock effects every day so if you’re looking for some free Ableton racks you definitely came to the right place!
Click on the button below to start your free download and make sure to read the entire post for further details. You may also like this list of free Ableton templates.
When your mixdown is perfect you usually don’t need much processing on the master. However, there are some effects that can help to “glue” all individual tracks together and give you track that final touch. My general recommendation: less is more! If you’re making big changes on your master channel you should probably go back to the mixing stage!
This is what the macros from my Ableton mastering rack do:
Ableton Effect Racks Download Torrent
- Bass Mono sets a crossover frequency. Everything below will be mono (50 – 200 Hz).
- Glue decreases the threshold of Ableton’s Glue Compressor (0 – -30 dB).
- Shine is a high-shelf filter you can use to boost the side signal (0 – 6 dB).
- Freq controls the high-shelf filter’s frequency (4 – 22 kHz).
- Clean Up reduces low midrange frequencies (0 – -5dB).
- Focus adjusts the exact frequency for “Clean Up” (200 – 500 Hz).
- Gain increases the input gain of Ableton’s limiter (-24 – 24 dB).
- Release adjusts the release time of Ableton’s Limiter (0.01ms – 3s).
I’d highly recommend to pick another limiter like the one from Ozone 9 if you really want to achieve a professional master. However, if you just want to render a quick demo or a rough mix Ableton’s Limiter will probably be good enough.
Mixing vocals is extremely complex and a single free Ableton Rack will never be able to make any vocal sound perfect. However, if you’re new to mixing or just want to enhance a rough demo this Ableton Live rack might be something for you.
- High Pass controls the frequency of a high-pass filter (80 – 250 Hz).
- Air boosts the top end with a high-shelf filter (0 – 15 dB).
- Clean Up cuts muddy frequencies in the low mids (0 – -8dB).
- Focus controls the exact frequency of the “Clean Up” cut (200 – 800 Hz).
- De-Ess decreases the threshold of the de-esser (0 – -40dB).
- Reverb is a simple dry/wet control to add space (0 – 50%).
- Delay is also a dry/wet knob for the delay (0 – 40%).
Basic Chord Rack
The chord rack is meant for producers who are new to music theory. Placing it on a MIDI track it will automatically create a fitting triad, based on the key you’ve selected. Additionally you can enable the octave function via macro 3. Since the rack doesn’t cover inversion I’d recommend resampling the MIDI. Afterwards you can try to transpose single notes of each chord an octave up or down.
- Base shifts the origin of the scale (default is C)
- Minor/Major switches the minor scale to a major scale.
- Octave adds an octave of the fundamental tone.
1 Knob Wash Out
My 1 Knob Wash Out is actually inspired by the famous Bass Kleph Easy Washout. It one has one macro (Wash Out!), which is meant to be automated. You can slap it on your master, groups or individual tracks to create huge build ups and transitions.
“Wash Out!” controls a total of 6 parameters:
Free Ableton Drum Racks
- High-pass frequency (26 – 932 Hz)
- High-pass resonance (0 – 30%)
- Echo dry/wet (0 – 40%)
- Reverb dry/wet (0 – 60 %)
- Stereo Width (100 – 80%)
- Gain (0 – 5db)
Ableton Effect Racks Download Free
My “Easi 808” is the only instrument rack in this list and just like every 808 bass it’s based on a simple sine wave. You can adjust things like attack, glide time, distortion and cutoff. There’s even a mono compatible chorus effect built in.
- Attack increases the pitch envelope and decreases the attack time (0 – 80%).
- Attack Time adjusts the pitch envelope’s duration (20 – 140 ms).
- Glide Time sets the time a slide from one note to another takes (0.10 – 200 ms).
- Soft Clipper increases the Soft Clipper’s input gain (70 – 100).
- Gain adjusts the amount of distortion (0 – 20 %).
- Mix adjusts the balance between the clean and distorted signal (0 – 100 %).
- Spread detunes frequencies above 150 Hz (0 – 100%).
- Cutoff sets the low-pass filter’s cutoff (10 Hz – 22 kHz).
My LoFi rack emulates a bunch of characteristics and effects that are typical for vintage studio gear. You can use it to detune your source sound, decrease the frequency range, add distortion and vinyl crackles. If you produce LoFi and don’t want to spend 80 bucks on the RC-20 Retro Color you should definitely try out this one!
- Hi Pass adjusts the frequency of the high-pass filter (100 Hz – 1kHz).
- Low Pass controls the low-pass filter’s cutoff (500 Hz – 22kHz).
- Cabinet adjusts the balance between the Cabinet’s dry/wet (0 – 100%).
- Crack increases the volume of vinyl crackles (0 – 1).
- Detune increases the amount of detuning (0 – 17.2 Hz).
- Gain sets the input and output gain for Ableton’s Pedal (-35 – 35dB).
- Drive adjusts the dry/wet of Ableton’s Pedal (0 – 100%).
- Output controls the overall output volume of this rack (-10 – 10dB).
What bothers me the most about Ableton’s Reverb is that changing settings, such as room size or decay will also change the Reverb’s volume. That’s why I added 2 utilities to this rack which automatically counter those changes. Furthermore, you’ll get two independent controls for dry and wet instead of only one knob. To top things off you’ll get 2 filters, so you have control over Reverb’s frequency range.
- Dry controls the volume of the dry signal (-inf – 6dB).
- Wet adjusts the volume of the wet signal (-inf – 6dB).
- Size controls the room size (0.22 – 500).
- Time sets the decay time (200ms – 6s).
- Pre sets the pre-delay time (0.5ms – 100ms).
- Width controls how stereo the reverb is (0 – 120).
- High Pass adjusts the frequency of the high-pass filter (150 Hz – 1kHz).
- Low Pass controls the frequency of the low-pass filter (300 Hz – 10kHz).
Recommended: Speaking of reverb you might like this smart:reverb review.
My “Sauce Rack” is something I like to add to most of my Trap and Hip Hop melodies. It comes with 4 different effects, adding stereo modulation, reverb, pitch modulation and delay. For each of those effects you get 2 macros so you can adjust them to your liking.
- Spread controls the dry/wet parameter of Ableton’s Chorus (0 – 99%).
- Amount sets the modulation amount in milliseconds (0 – 2.17ms)
- Reverb controls the Reverb’s dry/wet (0 – 100%).
- Decay adjusts Reverb’s decay time (200ms – 5s).
- Detune adjusts the amount of frequency shift modulation (0 – 15.1Hz).
- Speed sets the speed of frequency shift modulation (0.01 – 3.73 Hz)
- Delay controls Echo’s dry/wet (0 – 50%).
- Feed controls Echo’s feedback (0 – 50%).
Ableton’s Glue Compressor, comes with a cool soft clipping feature, which works wonders on Trap and Hip Hop kicks. Problem? The output volume drastically changes when you increase the gain. With this Ableton effect rack you can drive the input gain and afterwards adjust the output so true bypassing is possible. You can also filter the wet signal or mix in the dry sound.
- Gain increases or decreases the input and output gain (-35 – 35 dB).
- Dry increases the volume of the dry signal (-inf – 6dB).
- High Pass sets the frequency of the high-pass filter (10 Hz – 10kHz).
- Low Pass sets the low-pass filter’s cutoff (200 Hz – 22kHz).
- Output adjusts the output gain (-10 – 10dB).
My “Easi Sidechain” rack comes with 2 controls, empowering you to sidechain any track within seconds. Just keep in mind that this rack is only suitable for 4-to-the-floor house and techno beats, since it’s LFO based. If you own a copy of LFO Tool you probably won’t need this one.
- Amount adjusts the amount of volume modulation applied to the incoming signal (0 – 100%).
- Shape changes the modulation curve (0 – 100%).
My “Gain Rack” doesn’t have any effects loaded yet, but it allows you to simultaneously crank up the input and reduce the output gain. Obviously this only makes sense if you place another effect between the two utilities.
- Input boosts the input gain and attenuates the output gain (-35 – 35dB).
- Output boosts or attenuates the output gain (-inf – 35dB).
So as you can see, Ableton Racks are really useful and you can use them to build some amazing multi effects. If you haven’t download those racks yet make sure to get your copy now. It’s free 😉
Try FREE Demo / Buy Here (25% Discount): https://WAProduction.lnk.to/8Q-7vBuy on Producerloops: https://www.producerloops.com/Download-W-A-Production-What-About-Ableton-Mastering-Chains.html'What About: Ableton Mastering Chains' is a brand new unique pack made by W.A. Production's sound engineers, containing 20 professionally created and ready-for-action mastering chains for Ableton. These mastering chains are divided into four sections: Classic, Soft, Hard and Templates. Suitable to all EDM genres.These effect racks are extremely easy to use, just double click any of the presets and you will receive instant perfect sound and power. You can even tweak with the most important parameters thanks to assigned macro controls. How to .txt file is included.'What About: Ableton Mastering Chains' is a powerful tool for all producers of EDM, Trap, House and Urban styles. You'll find a wide variety of mastering techniques prepared with maximum precision to bring you as strong and fat a sound as possible.Each chain is different and unique. You simply cannot miss, just go through presets and find the perfect effect rack for your mix. Wide techniques for compressors, multiband dynamics, equalisers, saturators, dynamic plugins & more has been applied during the creation of this awesome pack.Also included is one Ableton mastering tutorial as a bonus.Product Details:• Ableton Format• 20 Audio Effect Racks• 1 Tutorial• 100% Royalty-FreeSystem Requirements:• Compatible with Ableton Live 9.6+Please Note:This product includes presets for third party plugins which are not included with this download. Please ensure that you own the plugins listed above if you want to make full use of these mastering chains.
- Dance & EDM
Comment by Djchiku Gonawala
Comment by Ansh
Comment by Thomas Ash
Comment by TrooKeM
Comment by Alex H Dona
Ableton Effect Racks Download Windows 10
Comment by EDM MUSIC
Comment by MaxPr3dA7T0r
Comment by Da Jôker
Comment by Thomas Marybrasse
Comment by sklok
Comment by Albert Gonzalez
Great stuff guys!
Comment by kindwolf
Comment by Awan Albert
Comment by K3LVIN RHAB
Comment by Zhenya Zhuravlyov
i like it
Comment by Dino Ryan
Comment by BEATZbyCHRIS
Comment by Gutsy Rana
Comment by Ezra Hazard
Free Ableton Live Racks
Comment by ZAVE
Comment by Pablo Garcia
Comment by Yniverse
Thanks, so useful !
Comment by Messed:Up
amazing New vegas bounties 3.
Comment by HAWK
Comment by prince x
Comment by K4RMA
Good shit mann#
Comment by KHAOS
Comment by Mango Music
Comment by ZFX
Comment by dOTTERbART