How to upgrade - Flashing Samsung C3312 Delux using Flashtool :
Here are some reasons that why you should update your firmware.
- Service Support for Samsung Mobiles are very bad nowdays.
- Upgrading Firmware in the Service center costs you even in the Warranty period.
- You can get choco cooky font in your mobile at free of cost.
- Upgrading the firmware makes your internet experience better.
- Upgrading a firmware of a mobile is not at all a grand work.
- A basic knowledge of computer operation is enough.
- Here are the softwares you need to flash your Samsung Champ Deluxe C3312.1. WinRAR [To Extract the Firmware Downloaded]. Click Here to DownloadLanguage Indonesia .Click Here To Download
2. A FlashTool EM_XMM2150.Click here to Download Flasher
3. Firmware Files [.rar format to be extracted]. Click here to download Firmware FileStep by step / tutorialSTEP-1:
You should now prepare your mobile to enter to the boot mode.
Before Entering to the Boot Mode.1. Prepare a backup of your personal files in the phone memory.
2. To Create a backup go to
Menu --> Settings --> Backup Manager --> Select the Backup you want.Now when all the backup is overswitch off your mobile.
Now Remove your back panel cover and connect your USB Cable.
Immediatly press 'VOLUME DOWN KEY' + 'LOCK KEY' Simultaneously.Now your Phone Enters the Boot Mode and You see a Image of a Mobile Phone with a Arrow Facing that mobile.STEP-2:
Now Open the Flasher [FlashTool_E2.exe]
Ignore the Error Messages and Click OK.
The window looks like below.
Now add the Files you have downloaded as the Firmware Files after extracting using the WinRAR software.
Now Click on the Next Button. Your Window looks like below.Now Click on Start USB1 and Your Mobile Starts Flashing if your phone fails flashing try using other Methods in Listing Box
Please Vidios Tutorial For Download In the following links :
Click to dowenload Here
Download Samsung USB Drivers for all models. If you are unable to find your Samsung device in the above list then you can Download Samsung USB Drivers from the below links: Download Samsung KIES. Samsung USB Driver v188.8.131.52. This driver is for the CB-FTDI USB to Serial cable (CSI Part# 17394 - Black Cable). Support is for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 32 & 64 bit. This driver is not compatible with the SC-USB Interface. Note: Install the driver before plugging the cable into your computer.
Below is a link to the current ASPEN USB Driver Installer package. This is a zip file, after downloading extract it into a temporary folder. The contents of the temporary folder can be burned onto a CD-ROM disc or copied to a flash drive.
This is the same Driver Installer found on the ASPEN Installation Disk normally used to install software. It is made available here as a download in case the full Installation disk isn't available and USB drivers must be installed or re-installed.
Two versions of the installer are included, one for 32-bit Windows PCs and another for 64-bit Windows PCs:
- 'dpinst-x86.exe' for 32-bit Windows
- 'dpinst-amd64.exe' for 64-bit Windows
To start the installer:
Ilustrasi khotbah singkat islam. Ilustrasi Khotbah 1). Ilustrasi: Berkat atau Kutuk Pernah ada seorang tua yang hidup di desa kecil. Meskipun ia miskin, semua ora. Apa arti pengurapan (urapan) Definisi pengurapan Dalam dunia orang Kristen kata pengurapan sudah tidak asing lagi didengar. Semua orang Kristen akan mendapatkan. Kumpulan ilustrasi khotbah: berisi renungan-renungan singkat disertai cerita singkat yang dapat dijadikan bahan pelengkap khotbah anda.
C3312 Usb Driver Rar Iso
- In Windows File Explorer, navigate to the location holding the unzipped files and double-click on the appropriate .exe file.
- Click the Start button, click Run.. and browse to the location holding the unzipped files. Select the appropriate .exe file and click OK.
C3312 Usb Driver Rar Windows 7
The installer will open and walk you through the driver installation process.
C3312 Usb Driver Rar Installer
If you burn the package onto a CD-ROM or flash drive, it will also be suitable for use with the Windows 'New Hardware Found' wizard in Windows XP and Vista, or for updating drivers in the Windows Device Manager. See the USB driver installation instructions to learn more.