- Choose a tag to compare
- Choose a tag to compare
cheat-engine released this
Aug 20, 2019· 770 commits to master since this release
Additions and changes:
- Added a way to dissect and show a function's working using a diagram
- Auto repeat option for unchanged value scans
- Added lua formula scans
- Moved the compare to first/saved from scan type to a checkbox
- Added a scanner that can detect and undo memory changes in the target process code sections (patch scanner under tools in memview)
- The tutorial now has a link to online help for each step
- Added a toolbar for stepping while debugging
- When a memoryrecord fails to activate, you can rightclick it and see why it failed
- AutoAssembler will now cut down on the nop's used
- Better error reporting in autoassembler scripts
- DBVM can now dynamically adjust the TSC. This can be disabled if it causes performance issues with dbvm_setTSCAdjust(disable)
- speedhack now also hooks gettickcount64
- added dw 'utf16string' support
- implement VPID support in DBVM (performance increase)
- kernelmode->driverlist now also shows driver exports
- kernelmode symbols now also show in the enum dll's and exports
- change the way slow symbol lookup is handled
- several small updates to the codecave scanner
- several small updates to the hexview find window
- Use defered pdb loading instead of waiting for it
- Several more windows have been made DPI Aware
- Add option to show processid's as decimal in the processlist
- When pressing shift+space instead of space to follow an instruction you will now open a new memview window
- Added *:undefined support for dropdown lists
- Added init.lua files for translations to use
- Stackview now shows symbolnames as well
- Some extra windows will now save their location
- Exe trainer generator now lets you change the default files
- The description of conditional jumps is better to understand now
- Ultimap2 can now keep the tracer files and scan kernelmode memory as well if desired
- Groups now get created afgter the selected item
- Smartedit can now also 'smart'-edit children
- You can now pick a breakpoint type without having to go to settings, and once picked it will be the default type for Toggle breakpoints until changes again
- Floating point screen will now stay within the screen
- Clicking execute in the lua engine will now change focus back to the editor field
- Debugger interface settings will now only lock after a succesful attach
- Some translation improvements here and there
- DBVM changeregonbp's are now displayed in CE's interface as well
- The foundlist colors can be customized now
- Improved DBVM cloak performance when more than 20 regions are cloaked
- Implemented DBVM based execute watch and 'find what addresses this code accesses'
- Implemented DBVM breakpoints (They always execute afterwards, including execute bp's)
- Improved autocomplete so it now doesn't delete old code
- Added hotkeys to ultimap2
- fixed BSOD in recent windows updates
- fixed VEH debug not handling breakpoints when a thread is created/destroyed right at the same time as a breakpoint
- fixed the stacktrace in 64-bit targets
- fixed rounded Extreme for float and double scans
- speedhack now waits for proper dll injection
- several disassembler instructions
- some assembler instructions
- improved the stability of dbvm find what * routines
- fixed the hit counter in dbvm find what * routines
- fixed kernelmode symbol loading
- fixed DBVM memoryleak when disabling watches
- fixed DBVM internal memory manager (more stable now)
- fixed internal VirtualToPhysicalCR3 when dealing with 2MB+ pagesizes
- fixed using megajmp's in cloaked regions
- fixed speech when using async records
- fixed executeCodeEx for more than 4 parameters
- fixed static field script in mono by adding 64-bit codegeneration
- fixed mono process crashing in some cases
- fixed megacall following
- fixed NO_CACHE memory being scanned anyhow even if it was disabled
- fixed dealing with floating point values that are too big to be useful
- fixed setting DR7 to a strange value when using global debug
- fixed clearing DR6 when in the wrong process in kernel debug
- fixed triggering kernelmode breakpoints in locations you can not properly break (no interrupts)
- fixed loading dbvm inside dbvm inside dbvm inside dbvm
- fixed autoassembler replacing words in quoted strings
- fixed processwatcher not getting a proper PID
- fixed hotkeys triggering changed/unganged for types they aren't supposed to
- fixed showing dr2, dr3 and dr4 types in the threadlist
- getWindowList now returns the results just like ce's window list
- documented OnChangeBounds for the Control class (was already there, now documented as well)
- executeCodeEx can now also taker just parameters without typedefs
- added Data field to ListItem's
- added description field to memrec.createHotkey method
- added clear method to the menuItem class
- readStringEx() can now deal with partial memory reads
- executeCodeEx: Fixed more than 4 parameters
- added Point type
- fixed editbox selstart/sellength types, and added CaretPos
- added HeaderSection class and document HeaderSections
- added roundRect, drawFocusRect and textRect to the Canvas.
- added ansicode character support for textRect
- added loadFromStream and saveToStream to the RasterImage class
- added readAnsiString and writeAnsiString to the Stream class
- Better document the mode field of createFileStream
- Expose the handle of the LuaPipeServer
- Publish frmTracer
- Publish frmUltimap2
- Publish frmCodeFilter
- Publish imagelist
- Added the DrawItemEvent general GUI property to Lua's callback system
- Added the MenuDrawItemEvent general GUI property to Lua's callback system
- Added the ContextPopupEvent general GUI property to Lua's callback system
- Created a new Diagram class group which can allow you to create graphs and diagrams
- Memoryrecord.DropDownValue and DropDownDescription work now (still RO)
Fixed loading existing files for asian users (textencoding was turned on, but that broke old files)
Added extra last minute highlighter options thanks to mgr.inz.player
Fixed UTF8 copy/paste in addresslist
Fixed loading/editing forms
Fixed createFileStream 24 names of lord vishnu.
Fixed lua pipe strings (mono uses it)
How many times did you saw “Failure enabling speedhack dll injection failed”? Now you will see how to enable speedhack in Chrome browser. Google Chrome is a bit different from other browsers, as it has different method of handling opened tabs. In fact, Chrome based browsers open every tab or add-on in sandbox mode, which is very limited environment. For example, they do not have access to hard drive. It is very useful for stability and security of the browser, but it make it harder to find right process or to use speedhack in Chrome. If you try to use Cheat Engine speedhack on some process in Chrome, you would see error message like this:
Failure determining what realgettichcount means
Or another version of the same error: “Failure enabling speedhack .dll injection failed”. As we said, tabs opened in sandbox mode do not have access to hard drive, which is required to use speedhack, because CE is injecting .dll file. As a result, there is failure enabling speedhack.
To make it work, first we have to start Chrome in normal environment. It can be done by starting our browser with command line flag. The parameter we need to add is “-no-sandbox“.
In Windows OS, first we have to close any running Chrome process in Task Manager. After that, follow this steps.
- Make a copy of Chrome shortcut and place it on Desktop
- Rename it if you want (this is not necessary, but it will be easier for you to know which shortcut is for no sandbox mode).
- Right click on newly created shortcut and click on Properties.
- In Properties window, you should see Target text box, with Chrome executable file path already written in.
At the end of the path, after “ mark, press Space, and add -no-sandbox.
- The full path should now look like this:
- Apply changes that we made, and close Properties window.
Google Chrome Properties
Dll Injection Tool
After you start our new shortcut, Chrome browser will warn us about no-sandbox mode that is activated. Just ignore this warning, and continue with the final step.
Now we only have to find right process in CE. If you don’t know how to do this, just follow this tutorial (How to find right process in Chrome with Cheat Engine).
And that’s it. In CE click on Enable Speedhack, and .dll injection will work.
P.S. In most online games, speedhack won’t work, because they only use server time. As an example, in most games where you get one energy point every fire or ten minutes, when you use speedhack, you will get one energy point every ten seconds or so. But after some time, or when you log in again, energy will be reseted to correct value.
Cheat Engine Dll Injection Failed
P.S.S. If you have to open no-sandbox Chrome on different OS, you can find tutorials on The Chromium Projects web (LINK).
Cheat Engine Dll Injection Failed DiskShare