- Dragon Medical Small Practice 10.1 Touchscreen
- Dragon Medical Practice Free Download
- Dragon Medical One Download Link
The Dragon Medical Practice Edition 1st release is no longer available for sale. However, you may download this software if you have a valid serial number. There are some customers who still have this version and would like to have it re-installed. The download is valid for. Minutes of training, Dragon offers accuracy rates in the 95% or higher range. With a little more practice and use, typical users are seeing accuracy rates in the 99% range. Compared with version 9, Dragon 10 Medical has a number of new features that will make this a. Small Practice Version 10 24/7 Tech Support Until June, 2009 $1199 $888.95 Add To Cart. Small Practice Version 10 24/7 Tech Support Until June, 2010 Includes Version Upgrades $1398 $1058.95 Add To Cart. Dragon Medical Expanded 10 24/7 Tech Support Until June, 2009. This guide covers all editions of Dragon, including Dragon NaturallySpeaking and Dragon Medical. Most information presented applies to all the editio ns, and differences between the editions are noted. Conventions used in this guide 1 This guide contains many examples of words and phrases you can say when using Dragon. These examples appear in.
FREESpeaking Naturally Insiders GuideWith Purchase - $49.95 value!
Minimum System Requirements
Dragon Medical Small Practice 10.1 Touchscreen
- Intel® Pentium® (or equivalent AMD processor) 1GHz processor or greater- minimum specs only. Recommended: Intel® Pentium® 2.4 GHz (1.6 GHz dual core processor) or equivalent AMD processor. Faster processor will produce faster performance. During the installation process the software checks to make sure your system meets the minimum requirements. If your system does not meet the requirements, the software will not be installed.
- Windows 2000 (Service Pack 4 or higher), or Windows Server 2000 (Service Pack 4 or higher), Windows Server 2003, Windows XP Home or Windows XP Professional (32-bit with Service Pack 2 or higher), and Windows Vista Home or Professional Windows Vista with or without Service Pack 1 (32-bit only).
- 1 MB RAM minimum. Recommended: 2 GB RAM. Recommended for Vista is 2 GB of RAM or more
- 512 KB minimum L2 Cache. Recommended: 1 GB L2 Cache.
- Minimum of 1 GB of free hard disk space for a custom Installation where you install only the program files and 1 set of speech files. Installations can range from 800 MB to 2.5 GB
- Sound card capable of recording, set to 16 bit 11 KHz for audio recording.
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer 6 or higher (free download available at www.microsoft.com)
- An Internet connection for product activation. DVD drive required for installation.
David A. Stein, M.D.
“I am solo practicing neurologist. I previously used a medical transcription service, which was nice - but costly. Each report would cost between ten to fifteen dollars. I have been using Dragon NaturallySpeaking since 1997 as my only dictation resource. I save at least $10,000 a year by using it.”
“Dragon NaturallySpeaking lets me provide a nicely formatted patient report immediately after seeing a patient. The referring physician receives the report the same day. This significantly improves patient care. The current healthcare trend to use EMRs is great, but many EMRs are very limited in allowing the doctor to input a discussion. I often receive EMR generated reports that only include a list of diagnosis and ICD-9 codes without any discussion of different diagnosis and treatment plan.”
“The use of Dragon NaturallySpeaking along with an EMR system will improve patient care immensely. National standards for EMRs are being developed and many EMRs now include support for Dragon NaturallySpeaking - I think this should be a requirement for every EMR system on the market today.”
“Using Dragon NaturallySpeaking, has allowed me to provide better patient care and physician communication while at the same time saving me enough money to take a very nice vacation!”
Tera chehra songs pk. Robert Frank, M.D.
- Advanced Healthcare
I use Dragon NaturallySpeaking on a daily basis to perform all of my medical documentation including chart notes, telephone messaging, staff messaging and order commenting.”
“We see a significant workflow efficiency advantage when a physician can document directly into our EpicCare EMR instead of toggling between the EMR and the speech recognition product’s documentation windows. We also see an advantage in being able to leverage Epic’s intrinsic charting tools with voice by building custom commands in DNS to voice activate those charting tools. The third advantage is the ability to create custom commands for voice navigation within the EMR application, including multi-step macros. This can reduce the number of “mouse-clicks” needed to complete a process or navigate to a particular section of the EMR.”
“In general, we have found Dragon NaturallySpeaking to be extremely accurate for most users. The accuracy claims for the product have proven to be true. I do appreciate the faster load time with version 9 of the command browser and user interface. The preview feature has been very useful to me personally when reviewing the hundreds of custom commands that Advanced Healthcare deploys for our physicians. I also think that the Select-and-Say indicator is a very useful addition.”
“Using Dragon NaturallySpeaking is successful for us because we are able to obtain a significant reduction in transcription utilization and the cost of transcription overhead to the entire organization. In 2005 Advanced Healthcare saved approximately $90,000 by utilizing Dragon NaturallySpeaking.”
“Dragon NaturallySpeaking is an extremely accurate and flexible speech recognition product that permits efficient documentation in the ambulatory medical setting and saves us money. In the next two months, we will expand the use of DNS to our new Epic Radiant RIS. After that we plan to continue deploying Dragon NaturallySpeaking to additional interested physicians, new physicians, and radiologists within the organization.”
Dragon Medical Practice Free Download
Want To Learn More Call Now or Continue To Our Alternate Website
Dragon Medical One Download Link
Plantronics Calisto Headset with Bluetooth USB Adapter
$219.95Add To Cart
Plantronics Calisto Headset
with Bluetooth USB Adapter
Comes with all accessories, USB Charger, USB Adapter, and Calisto Headset.