There are more official ways how to update firmware in your Sony (Ericsson) XPERIA smartphone. You can use XPERIA Companion or Over the air update. But sometimes it is better to use unofficial way – you can get latest firmware for your phone immediatelly without waiting.
Tutorial Extract System/Data Files From a FTF (Flash Tool Firmware) In todays article I am gonna share a great piece of content I have discovered recently. A developer at the XDA community has created a great guide how to extract System/Data files from a Flash Tool (FTF) Firmware on Sony devices. Now select all FILES and push them into the “Files To Convert” box. Now click on “Convert” and conversion will begin. Now select the click on the empty bar in front of the device from the device selector, enter firmware region/operator and enter firmware build number. Click on Create now. Sit back and wait for the FTF creation to finish. How to Flash Sony Xperia M C1904 with Flash Tool!! Flash tool DOWNLOAD Flash File Link Sony Xperia M C1904 Firmware Android 4.3 Driver – Flashtool-drivers-1.5-20140318 Download the file & paste FTF File in Flash Tool Firmware Folder DONE.
This program was originally made to flash sin files downloaded by SEUS or PCC. You can download Flashtool 0.9.31.0 for Windows. And it’s available for Linux and MacOS too. This newest version also support Xperia 1 II, Xperia 10 II and Xperia 5.
How To Flash Ftf File Using Twrp
Why should I use flashtool?
– once bootloader unlocked, official Sony tools do not work anymore
– using official Sony tools, you can only upgrade. No downgrade possible
– using Flashtool, you can choose what to flash and what not to flash
On this page you will find the direct link to Download Sony Xperia E3 Dual D2212 Stock Rom (firmware) from GoogleDrive. The Firmware Package contains FlashTool, Driver, Instruction Manual.
How To Flash Ftf File
Download Sony Xperia E3 Dual D2212 Rom
Sony Xperia Stock ROM helps you to downgrade or upgrade or reinstall the stock firmware on your Sony Xperia Smartphone and Tablets. It also helps you to fix any software related issue, bootloop issue, IMEI issue on your Xperia Device.
Model Name: Sony Xperia E3 Dual D2212
File name: Sony_Xperia_E3_Dual_D2212_18.5.B.0.26_Customized_MEA
Android Version: 4.4.4
How to Flash: See Instructions
File Size: 1 GB
How to Flash Firmware
How To Flash Ftf File In Sp Flash Tool
- Download and Extract Stock Firmware package on the computer.
- After extracting the package, you will able to get Firmware, FlashTool, and Driver.
- Install the USB Driver (if in case USB driver is already installed, then SKIP this step).
- Open FlashTool, and Load the firmware (.ftf) from the firmware folder.
- Connect your Sony Xperia Device to the computer.
- Click on the Flash button to begin the Flashing process.
- Once Flashing process is completed, disconnect the device.
[*] Xperia USB Driver: If you wish to download the original USB Driver for your Sony Xperia device, then head over to Xperia USB Driver page.
[*] Caution: Flashing or installing the Stock Firmware (ROM) will delete your data from the device. Therefore, we recommend you to take a backup of your data before using the Xperia Flash Tool, as it will help you to recover the data.