- How To Unlock Bootloader Sony Xperia L1
- Android Bootloader Unlock Download
- Sony Bootloader Unlock
- Motorola Bootloader Unlock
- Unlock Bootloader Xperia L3
- One Click Unlock Bootloader
Ba healthcare interview questions answered. Unlock bootloader Sony XPERIA. By unlocking the boot loader, it’s possible to put custom ROMs on your Xperia™ device. However, we recommend standard users not to unlock the boot loader, as it is not needed. We are proud to deliver great software experiences through our rigorously tested and official software releases. Once your phone is connected, enter the below command to unlock bootloader on Sony Xperia L4. Fastboot oem unlock 0xunlock code Make sure to enter the unlock code in place of unlock code in the above command. After entering the command, it will now wipe all data and unlock bootloader on Xperia L4.
- Unlocking your Android phone’s bootloader is the first step to rooting and flashing custom ROMs. And, contrary to popular belief, it’s actually fully supported on many phones. Here’s how to unlock your bootloader the official way.
- 7) To unlock the bootloader of Xperia Device, go to the command line and type below command. It will only take seconds to complete the process. Fastboot -i 0x0fce oem unlock 0x(unlock key from sony) 8) Above step will unlock the bootloader of Sony Xperia Device. Unlock Sony Xperia Bootloader with Flash tool.
How to unlock Bootloader on Sony Xperia L
Bootloader is a little program that runs on your phone when power up , Actually locked bootloader is a factory restriction. If you want customize your phone by installing custom kernel, Flashing Custom Rom , Flashing Custom recovery or rooting then you have to unlock bootloader. in this post we will give full guide with pictures to unlock Bootloader on Sony Xperia L. we use Official way unlock boot loader on your phone. as wel as we discuss errors of unlocking boot loader on below the guide.
Why Is Bootloader Locked?
Android is an open source OS but Usually android device comes with locked bootloader because manufacturers want control modifications on theirs phones. So, they lock the bootloader on their phones. when locked bootloader, it is very impossible to Flash Custom Recovery or Custom Rom or root as well as end up with bricks
Can I unlock bootloader on Sony Xperia L?
Yes you can but you can unlock the boot loader for certain releases. So check your self.
- Type *#*#7378423#*#* and Dial.
- Tap Service info” go to “Configuration ” go to ” Rooting Status.
- If Boot loader unlock allowed says ” Yes” then you can follow below guide.
Unlock Bootloader on Sony Xperia L
- First, Back up your Data becuase after unlock you will lose your data
- First, you should know your iMEi Number. If you don’t know then find imei
- Download and install Sony Xperia L USB drivers
- Turn on USB debugging option on your Sony phone.
- switch off your Sony Xperia L by pressing power button
- Press and hold fastboot button and connect Sony phone to your computer/laptop. had better use original USB data cable.
- go to Sony unlock bootloader page and find your Sony Xperia L device on the list.
- accept Terms & conditions and Submit
- then you received email from that site. and there is a link to official Site. click that link
- Now enter your imei number (which we told you to write down. )
- accept Terms & conditions and Submit
- next page, We will able to see your unlock code. Copy it
How To Unlock Bootloader Sony Xperia L1
- Now download Minimal ADB Fastboot tool to your pc and install it. (Simply next next )
- launch Minimal ADB Fastboot tool
After install you should be on Command window.
- Type below Codes on that command window and press enter
- Second code is,
fastboot -i 0x0fce oem unlock 0x “your unlock code”
example : – fastboot -i 0x0fce oem unlock 0x87eb234h6212g5646
If your Sony Xperia L is successfully unlocked then command window says finished
I can’t unlock bootloader on Sony Xperia L because it FAILED.
40/044/2016 14:35:34 – INFO – Device connected in fastboot mode
40/044/2016 14:35:34 – INFO – Unlocking phone using key XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
40/044/2016 14:35:35 – INFO – …
40/044/2016 14:35:34 – INFO – FAILED (remote: Command did not succeed)
40/044/2016 14:35:36 – INFO – finished. total time: 0.036s
- are you sure whether you install drivers properly? please uninstall and reinstall.
- as wel as you phone must be on booted in fastboot.
- may be your phone is already unlocked
- use different USB port or another computer
command prompt says “Your phone bootloader cannot be officially unlocked” why?
03/038/2016 12:37:18 – ERROR – Processing of loader.sin finished with errors.
03/038/2016 12:37:18 – ERROR –
03/038/2016 12:37:18 – INFO – Your phone bootloader cannot be officially unlocked
03/038/2016 12:37:18 – INFO – You can now unplug and restart your phone
A: developer.sonymobile allow to unlock bootloder on some of device only. see the Supported device
I can’t turn on my Sony Xperia L. it is automatically rebooting. I think that its bootloop. now what?
A: thats mean, you have done some wrong, but you can fix it by installing Stock Firmware again.
remote: Device is already rooted “FAILED: Root already exist”
Android Bootloader Unlock Download
A: If your Sony is rooted then its mean, your bootloader is already unlocked.
Can i Lock bootloader on Sony Xperia L again? back to a locked
A: Sony answer for that question officially. they says that you can’t lock your bootloader once you unlock it (you can’t restore bootloader so you may void the warranty of your device ) . but you can use “Flash tool for Xperia L” although it can’t get Sony updates.
If this unlock bootloader on Sony Xperia L guide line was help, then please share this guide line to Facebook and twitter. Help others to find out this guide line on Facebook. If you have an any doubt or any problem, don’t hesitate feel free to reply. After then we are able to help you as well as be sure to bookmark our site on your browser.
Users who own an Android device can't stop from tweaking, changing, customizing, and optimizing the internal system and OS, such as install a new custom ROM, backup system data, customize Android device, root the device and so on. Before any tweaks and tricks, the first thing an user should do is to unlock the bootloader of Android device.
What Is a Bootloader?
An Android device consists of several pieces of software, which include the bootloader, radio, recovery, and system. The bootloader is the first piece of software that is run when your device turns on. It decides whether to load the recovery, or load Android and the radio. It packages the instructions to boot operating system kernal and most of them are specifically designed to run their own debugging or modification environment.
How to Unlock an Android Device?
Most Android bootloaders are locked as well as encrypted by developers in order to make sure users stick to their Android OS version. Whether you are allowed to unlock the bootloader depends on the manufacturer of the device, the model and even the carrier. Nexus phones are all allowed to be unlocked, and many phones from Motorolar and HTC as well as some other phones allow users to unlock through a similar process. However, some device can never unlock its bootloader. If an user who want to root their Android device or flash a new custom ROM, he/she had to unlock the bootloader. KingoRoot step by step guide users how to unlock the bootloader of an unlockable Android device.
Step 1: Backup important data
Sony Bootloader Unlock
The unlocking process will sweep of all the data of Android. So it is important to backup any photos, videos, app data or other files on your device to a computer, a SD card or the online cloud. Backup everything you want to keep, then continue to the next step.
Step 2: Free Download KingoRoot
KingoRoot is the best and easiest root tool for free. Here KingoRoot is not used for rooting but an alternative to Android SDK and USB driver. The KingoRoot includes the Android SDK and will download the USB driver of your device automatically once connected to the PC.
- Free download the KingoRoot to the PC.
- Install the KingoRoot.
- Connect the device to the PC via an USB cable.
- Enable USB debugging.
- Click Menu button to enter into App drawer.
- Go to 'Settings'.
- Scroll down to the bottom and tap 'About phone' or 'About tablet'.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the 'About phone' and locate the 'Build Number' field.
- Click Menu button to enter into APP Drawer.
- Tap the Build number field seven times to enable Developer Options. Tap a few times and you'll see a countdown that reads 'You are now 3 steps away from being a developer.'
- When you are done, you'll see the message 'You are now a developer!'.
- Tap the Back button and you'll see the Developer options menu under System on your Settings screen.
- Go to Settings>Developer Options>USB Debugging. Tap the USB Debugging checkbox.
Once you have connected you device to the PC, the device will show the option of 'USB debugging', then just enable the USB debugging. If you fail to connect you device to PC, please refer to Device Not Connected.
If it shows a serial number, your device is recognized and you can continue with the process. Otherwise, ensure you’ve performed the above steps correctly.
Step 3: Get an Unlock Key.
There is no need for a nexus device, if you own one, you can just skip this step. If you own another unlockable device such as HTC or Motorola.
- Head to your manufacturer's bootloader unlocking page ( For example HTC and Motorola ), create an account.
- Run the command:
adb reboot bootloaderin the Command Prompt window. The device will boot into fastboot mode. Always keep the connection.
- Use the Command Prompt window to retrieve your unlock key as described by your manufacturer. If you own a Motorola device run the command:
fastboot oem get_unlock_data, HTC run the command:
fastboot oem get_identifier_token.
- Select the token which is spit out by the Command Prompt window and copy and paste it into the applicable box of the form on your manufacturer's website without any spaces.
- Submit the form and wait for an email with a key or file that you will use in the next step.
Step 4: Unlock your bootloader of your Android device.
Here comes to perform the unlocking process. If you haven't interrupted the connection and your phone still in the fastboot mode ( If your device isn't in the fastboot, then repeat the step 2 or just hold the 'Volume Down' and 'Power' button for 10 seconds before releasing in order to make the device being in the fastboot mode. ):
- Run the command:
fastboot oem unlockfor most Nexus devices,
fastboot flashing unlockfor Nexus 5X or 6P.
- For a non-Nexus device, go to the manufacturer official website for command. For example, command
fastboot oem unlock UNIQUE_KEYfor Motorola Devices, using the unique key from email you received of Step 3. HTC devices run command
fastboot oem unlocktoken Unlock_code.bin, using the Unlock_code.bin file you received from HTC email.
- Use the 'Volume' keys to confirm if you are sure to unlock the bootloader.
- Reboot your device by running command
fastboot rebootor using the 'Volume' buttons to reboot.
The device will show a message at boot stating that your bootloader is unlocked. With an unlocked bootloader you will be allowed to root your Android, flash a custom recovery or install a custom ROM.
KingoRoot on Windows
Motorola Bootloader Unlock
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
Unlock Bootloader Xperia L3
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.