How I can teleport to certain BIOME on Minecraft? So I'm looking for a command cheat in Minecraft, where you can telepot into certain biomes. Does anyone know this command? Unfortunately there's no. As far as Ocean biomes go, hostile mobs cannot spawn in water, just squids, which don't count towards the cap. However, oceans aren't as deep as they seem and there can be caves and abandoned mineshafts under the ocean floor that reduce your spawn rate. The Cold Ocean is a biome in the Update Aquatic Update. It is a variant of ocean biomes with dark indigo water at the surface. Like regular oceans and frozen oceans, its floor is made up of gravel, although there are scarce patches of dirt and/or sand. Description A Mod to add new ocean biomes into the game, along with new entities and structures. More important, you can see this as an adventurous mod, because you will defeat different bosses and collect new weapons/accessory throughout the game.
A few months ago, i posted the rarity of biomes in Minecraft java 1.15.2. Today, i present you the rarity of biomes in Minecraft java 1.16.2. But this time, it is not 50.000 maps that i checked but 500.000 maps ! As you will see, we are quite near the result of the previous post. In Minecraft 1.16.2, there is only 1 small change in map generation for the overworld : Badlands Plateau, and the wooded version, are a bit bigger. This is a small change, all the rest is exactly the same for 1.16.2 then 1.15.2 in term of biomes for each seed.
For this result, i used 5K square maps, going from -5000 -5000 to +5000 +5000. I search for biomes with all the seeds in less than 5000 blocks from the center of the map, so you can create for you of for a server a great experience with everything available within reasonable distance. Do not hesitate to search my posts about the best seeds. Here is the result :
List of all biomes rarity
1. Biome Plains is 8.76133% (found 500000/500000)
2. Biome Forest is 8.35624% (found 500000/500000)
3. Biome Ocean is 7.98566% (found 500000/500000)
4. Biome Deep Ocean is 7.84197% (found 500000/500000)
5. Biome Extreme Hills is 6.46886% (found 500000/500000)
6. Biome Desert is 4.64214% (found 499988/500000)
7. Biome Taiga is 4.13504% (found 500000/500000)
8. Biome River is 4.01102% (found 500000/500000)
9. Biome Cold Ocean is 3.5086% (found 500000/500000)
10. Biome Lukewarm Ocean is 3.50721% (found 500000/500000)
11. Biome Swampland is 3.46789% (found 500000/500000)
12. Biome Beach is 3.29013% (found 500000/500000)
13. Biome Savanna is 2.87605% (found 499968/500000)
14. Biome Cold Deep Ocean is 2.61143% (found 500000/500000)
15. Biome Lukewarm Deep Ocean is 2.60945% (found 500000/500000)
16. Biome Birch Forest is 2.52035% (found 500000/500000)
17. Biome Roofed Forest is 2.50942% (found 500000/500000)
18. Biome Ice Plains is 2.24326% (found 476140/500000)
19. Biome Forest Hills is 2.23479% (found 500000/500000)
20. Biome Extreme Hills+ is 1.51321% (found 500000/500000)
21. Biome Warm Ocean is 1.37019% (found 499695/500000)
22. Biome Desert Hills is 1.28912% (found 499972/500000)
23. Biome Jungle is 0.95479% (found 450648/500000)
24. Biome Taiga Hills is 0.9187% (found 500000/500000)
25. Biome Frozen Deep Ocean is 0.80016% (found 499570/500000)
26. Biome Ice Mountains is 0.74271% (found 473387/500000)
27. Biome Savanna Plateau is 0.72727% (found 499951/500000)
28. Biome Birch Forest Hills is 0.71976% (found 500000/500000)
29. Biome Cold Taiga is 0.69098% (found 470318/500000)
30. Biome Mega Taiga is 0.65166% (found 441788/500000)
31. Biome Sunflower Plains is 0.5746% (found 500000/500000)
32. Biome Frozen Ocean is 0.57055% (found 499636/500000)
33. Biome Mesa is 0.45507% (found 365345/500000)
34. Biome Flower Forest is 0.45108% (found 500000/500000)
35. Biome Stone Beach is 0.44119% (found 500000/500000)
36. Biome Jungle Hills is 0.33065% (found 448758/500000)
37. Biome Mega Taiga Hills is 0.29206% (found 440881/500000)
38. Biome Extreme Hills M is 0.29191% (found 499078/500000)
39. Biome Mesa Plateau F is 0.24118% (found 358313/500000)
40. Biome Desert M is 0.206% (found 485981/500000)
41. Biome Cold Beach is 0.20399% (found 471923/500000)
42. Biome Extreme Hills+ M is 0.19007% (found 498455/500000)
43. Biome Taiga M is 0.17943% (found 493931/500000)
44. Biome Cold Taiga Hills is 0.15867% (found 464698/500000)
45. Biome Savanna M is 0.13077% (found 462663/500000)
46. Biome Frozen River is 0.12926% (found 475450/500000)
47. Biome Roofed Forest M is 0.12012% (found 465548/500000)
48. Biome Birch Forest M is 0.11998% (found 465642/500000)
49. Biome Swampland M is 0.11615% (found 465234/500000)
50. Biome Ice Plains Spikes is 0.10522% (found 381755/500000)
51. Biome Mesa Plateau is 0.10464% (found 344788/500000)
52. Biome Savanna Plateau M is 0.09043% (found 454871/500000)
53. Biome Birch Forest Hills M is 0.09038% (found 460866/500000)
54. Biome Jungle Edge is 0.08674% (found 448159/500000)
55. Biome Bamboo Jungle is 0.08664% (found 388128/500000)
56. Biome Jungle M is 0.04494% (found 285242/500000)
57. Biome Mega Spruce Taiga is 0.03479% (found 267457/500000)
58. Biome Mega Spruce Taiga (Hills) is 0.03443% (found 266507/500000)
59. Biome Mushroom Island is 0.03288% (found 335329/500000)
60. Biome Cold Taiga M is 0.03035% (found 231495/500000)
61. Biome Bamboo Jungle Hills is 0.02791% (found 370328/500000)
62. Biome Mesa (Bryce) is 0.0269% (found 252740/500000)
63. Biome Mushroom Island Shore is 0.02228% (found 338102/500000)
64. Biome Mesa Plateau F M is 0.01314% (found 148049/500000)
65. Biome Mesa Plateau M is 0.00585% (found 84862/500000)
66. Biome Jungle Edge M is 0.00035% (found 19680/500000)
Result of biomes rarity
As you can see, the rarest biome is still Jungle Edge M. Out of 500.000 maps, i found one in 19.680 maps. It is a small biome, so the chance to found one is quite difficult. Next, we have Mesa Plateau M. It is almost 4 times more often than Jungle Edge M, but still very rare. You want to see those biomes easily ? Here are some seeds that will spawn you near one ! From the center (0:0), you won’t have to walk more than 150 blocks to found them. Have fun !
Jungle Edge M seeds
seed 1 : 4950347112603325383 (+150 -125)
seed 2 : 2705777337634424224 (0 -170)
seed 3 : -6271229757785781715 (0 -100)
Mesa (Badlands) Plateau M seeds
seed 1 : -7373020130764879921 (+100 0)
seed 2 : -5986040307772123168 (0 0)
seed 3 : 3868122892003298259 (0 0)
|Can generate in|
Yes, in chunks inhabited less than 3 minutes
Ocean monuments, also known as simply monuments, are rare underwater structures found in deep oceansbiome and variants. They are inhabited by guardians and elder guardians. They are the only place where sponges can be found and one of the only places where prismarine can be found; the other being ocean ruins.
Ocean monuments generate in areas with deep ocean biome variants everywhere within a 16 block square radius around the center point, and an aquatic biome (regular/deep/frozen ocean, regular/frozen river) everywhere within a 29 block square radius around the center point. In order to prevent air pockets, water generates around the monument as a part of the structure.
Minecraft Biome Finder
They can be located with ocean explorer maps, which are bought from cartographer villagers with emeralds.
The monument is constructed entirely from variants of prismarine and lit by sea lanterns. It includes a large central section flanked by two wings. Under the monument are 23 giant pillars that stretch to the ocean floor. The main entrance is located at the front of the central section. The base size of the structure is 58×58 blocks. Thus, the ocean monument (the location where guardians and elder guardians spawn) area is 3,364 square blocks.
The area of the ocean monument spawns only guardians after generating, also being the only location they spawn.
The central section consists of various types of chambers. The chambers are randomly generated; each monument has a different number of rooms (at least six) arranged in a unique manner. The chambers connect vertically and horizontally to the different parts of the monument, including the left and right wings. At the topmost room resides an elder guardian. Around the center of the central section lies the treasure chamber, a tall room with eight gold blocks encased in dark prismarine.
Occasionally, monuments contain one or more rooms with approximately 30 wet sponges on the ceiling. Not all monuments generate sponge rooms.
One of the wings contains a large room with a small pillar at the center. The room contains a second elder guardian. The other wing is made up of a huge open space with a large, square-shaped platform, containing another elder guardian. A long hallway that arcs around the wings and the back portion of the monument connects the two wings together.
Ocean monuments always contain three elder guardians – one at the top and one in each wing.
|Icon||Achievement||In-game description||Actual requirements (if different)||Gamerscore earned||Trophy type (PS)|
|The Deep End||Defeat an Elder Guardian||—||30G||Silver|
|Treasure Hunter||Acquire a map from a cartographer villager, then enter the revealed structure||Visit the structure indicated while the purchased map is in your main hand (hotbar).||40G||Silver|
|Icon||Advancement||In-game description||Parent||Actual requirements (if different)||Namespaced ID|
|Monster Hunter||Kill any hostile monster||Adventure||Kill one of these 34 mobs. Other mobs, if any, may be killed, but are ignored for this advancement.|
|Monsters Hunted||Kill one of every hostile monster||Monster Hunter||Kill each of these 34 mobs. Other mobs, if any, may be killed, but are ignored for this advancement.|
Deep Ocean Biome Minecraft
|1.8||14w25a||Added ocean monuments.|
|1.8.2||pre7||Ocean monuments now generate correctly in Customized worlds.|
|1.9||15w46a||Ocean monuments now require a larger area of deep ocean at the center to generate.|
|1.11||16w39a||Added Ocean explorer maps, which guide players to ocean monuments.|
|Pocket Edition Alpha|
|0.16.0||build 1||Added ocean monuments.|
|1.1.0||alpha 18.104.22.168||Added Ocean explorer maps, which guide players to ocean monuments.|
|1.4.0||beta 22.214.171.124||Ocean Monument now can generate in Frozen Deep Ocean, Lukewarm Deep Ocean, and Cold Deep Ocean, which previously generated only in normal Deep Ocean.|
|Legacy Console Edition|
|TU31||CU19||1.22||Patch 3||1.0.1||Added ocean monuments.|
|TU54||CU44||1.52||Patch 24||1.0.4||Improved spawn chances of ocean monuments.|
|New Nintendo 3DS Edition|
|1.3.12||Added ocean monuments.|
Issues relating to 'Ocean monument', 'Water dungeon', or 'Water temple' are maintained on the bug tracker. Report issues there.
- Guardians are the only hostile mobs able to spawn within the 58×58×23 area containing the monument; normal Overworld hostile mobs do not spawn inside.
- Icebergs may generate on monuments, making elder guardians suffocate in icebergs.
- Ocean monuments are one of the five generated structures that do not have a loot chest (including fossils, swamp huts, desert wells and nether fossils).
- Only three elder guardians spawn per monument. This means only a limited number of elder guardians exist in a world.
A comparison between a desert temple, jungle temple and an ocean monument.
A view of a monument from above.
A view of a monument from a distance.
The first released image of the ocean monument in development (note that ocean monuments do not have a room that resembles the one in the picture).
An elder guardian spreading its spikes.
The treasure (8 gold blocks) uncovered.
The monument generates with water around it, separate from the world generation.
An ocean monument that spawned in a lava ocean.
An elder guardian found somewhere in the monument.
Map of an Ocean monument.
A monument in a deep-frozen ocean, below the ice.
Ocean monument that is generated underground in an amplified world.
Monument truncated by overlapping pre-existing chunks during generation.
- ↑'@WTheFranck Sure, but the ocean monument took me over two weeks to make.. I need better tools :)' – @jeb_, June 19, 2014
- ↑MC-57691, MC-67150
Generated structures and terrain features