The Stabilize plug-in has been simplified and improved.
The Stereoscopic 3D Adjust plug-in now includes Floating Windows controls to allow you to mask the edge of the video frame to compensate for screen-edge violations.
Added a Stereoscopic 3D depth control to the Cookie Cutter effect, as well as Cross Effect and Iris transitions.
Support for NVIDIA 3D Vision on single-display systems using the Windows Graphics Card device (available in Preferences > Preview Device).
Event Pan/Crop is now integrated into the Video Event FX dialog.
Improved usability for the Mixing Console.
A simplified Master Bus window provides you with a streamlined view of your project's master output.
Sync links provide an additional method of keeping events synchronized: a linked event retains synchronization when the event it is linked to is moved but can be moved independently.
An updated Render As dialog streamlines the rendering process and makes it easy to manage your favorite render templates.
Integrated Upload to YouTube.
MainConcept AVC/AAC improvements:
Added MP4 templates for Internet distribution.
Added an Enable progressive download check box to the Video tab of the Custom Settings dialog to allow your videos to begin playing during download.
Added support for GPU-accelerated rendering.
Added support for RED EPIC® clips.
System Requirements Sony Vegas Pro 11: Windows Vista or Windows 7, 32-bit or 64-bit 2 GHz processor 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended). See System Requirements. Panini vision x software. Sony Vegas Edition. Overview System Requirements Related. PC Mobile device Hub Description. Use this app as a “Video Referencing Library” where you can come back for a refresher lesson or search for how to do something new. Sony Vegas Pro 13 How To Make The Star Wars.
Sony Vegas Pro System RequirementsVegas Pro 11 system requirements
Sony Vegas Pro 11 System Requirements Manual
- Microsoft® Windows Vista® 32-bit or 64-bit SP2, or Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit
- 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D)
- 500 MB hard-disk space for program installation
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- OHCI-compatible IEEE-1394DV card (for DV and HDV capture and print-to-tape)
- USB 2.0 connection (for importing from AVCHD, XDCAM EX, NXCAM, or DVD camcorders)
- Windows-compatible sound card
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
- Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
- Supported DVD-R/-RW/+R/+RW (for DVD burning only)
- Supported BD-R/-RE drive (for Blu-ray Disc™ burning only)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (included on application disc)
- Apple® QuickTime® 7.1.6 or later for reading and writing QuickTime files
- Internet Connection (for Gracenote MusicID Service)
- Supported NVIDIA or ATI cards for GPU-acceleration