Installing TopSpin. The following link will take you to a Bruker website where you can register to download Topspin. Masnavi rumi pdf download pdf. The processing only software is available on all platforms (Windows, Mac and Linux). Free versions of Topspin 3.6.2 and 4.0.9 are available to download. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. NOTES ON DATA PROCESSING Bruker TopSpin NMR data will require NMR data processing software in order to view and manipulate your data on a PC or Mac. Bruker offers a free student version of TopSpin that will run under Windows, Linux or MacOS. The latest release of TopSpin® software, 4.0, features a new, user-friendly GUI which provides easy access to vast experiment libraries including standard Bruker pulse sequences and user generated experiment libraries for both industrial and academic users.
Processing of UW Chemistry NMR Data
The PC in room 37 Bagley Hall runs Bruker's latest software Topspin that is compatible with all the NMR software versions running on the spectrometers in the facility. Data from different spectrometers can be downloaded here and processed and the results can be exported via email from within Topspin.
Here are a few freeware NMR processing software that are popular. At least one of them is hosted here for download:
- SpinWorksThis is a software developed by Kirk Marat from University of Manitoba. SpinWorks is freely available for download and works on Wndows based computers. The author comments that some people have successfully tried it with Wine to run on Linux platforms and with SoftWindows on Mac as well. The NMR Facility could successfully run SpinWorks from Windows hosted by a Linux machine via VMWare. You can download the Zip archive of SpinWorks from the link above.
- NMRPipeThis is a nice software that is an outgrowth of dedicated effort by Frank Delaglio of NIH (part of his graduate work) and what more it is free ! Nevertheless, this runs only on a Unix or Unix-like operating system (including Linux) and probably more suited to do 2D and 3D NMR data than a routine 1D spectrum processing. It requires working knowledge with UNIX.
- matNMR 3This software was developed by Jacco van Beek, and published in J. Magn. Res. It is a toolbox for processing 1D and 2D NMR spectra under MATLAB, and is free. It has been tested under Solaris and MS Windows 95. Additionally, it works on MacOS 7.5 and 8.0), and on Windows NT.
- iNMRis a software available on Mac or Windows you can download in demo mode for use of select features with no expiration. You can upgrade to a commercial product from Mestrlab for full use, and all future versions.
- NEW ! Free Topspin 3.6 processing software - available for download here: Topspin 3.6 for Data Stations
At present no other third party software is available for distribution by the facility. But here are some links you can explore and buy the software if found suitable for your own use.
- ACDNMR A 1D and 2D processing version is available in this suite. Interface is user friendly and can read many NMR fid formats including Bruker's.
- MNOVA from Mestrelab Research has more than one flavor of this software available for purchase and one can also download a trial version by registering.
- NUTSThis program can run both on Windows and Mac computers. If you need simple 1D processing, this is the most affordable software. A 2D version is available for a higher price.
- Topspin This is the proprietary software of Bruker-Biospin which makes it rather seamless to use for data collected in our facility. Though you have to pay for commercial use, Bruker offers a completely free academic version with full functionalities. Currently available version is Topspin 4.0.8.
- The Chemistry NMR facility no longer provides licenses to Bruker’s TopSpin processing software, as it is now free for academic users. Go to Bruker’s website for the license and download.
- The guides listed below are all for Bruker Avance consoles running TopSpin 3.0 or newer, except for one area in the Misc section.
Bruker Topspin Nmr
- Directly-detected 1D X-nucleus experiments (13C, 31P, 19F, 29Si, etc) in TopSpin
— Notes for Boron(11B and 10B) NMR
More TopSpin 3.x Guides
- CMC-se and CMC-assist Notes(Structure Elucidation & Structure Verification)
Other/Older Bruker Guides
Bruker Topspin Free Academic
- 2D NMR via TopSpin: cosy, cosylr, dqfcosy, tocsy, hsqc, hsqc-edited, hsqc-coupled, hmbc, noesy, roesy
- 2D NMR via IconNMR
— cosy, cosylr, dqfcosy
— tocsy, hsqc
Bruker Topspin software, free download
- no-D 1H and 13C NMR(use of non-deuterated solvents)
- Ligand Binding:
— Saturation-Transfer Difference (STD)